FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCE 2 DAYS PROGRAM
Our result-oriented finance and accounting courses caters to professionals and students. These programs are Impactful and can be customised to help you gain/sharpen skills and capabilities in your area of interest.
Finance is an important measure of the performance of companies and individuals. Managers in every function need to understand its importance and relevance while making business decision.
Finance for Non-Finance program is designed to develop financial skills among professionals working in non-finance functions like HR, IT, Production R&D , Sales and Marketing to help them make business decisions and facilitate smooth communication with the finance team.
WHAT IT INCLUDES:-
Understanding and interpreting financial statements
- 1. Balance sheet
- 2. Profit and loss accounts
- 3. Cash flow statements
- 4. Profit vs Cash flows
Working capital management
- 1. Working capital and its components
- 2. Working capital cycle
- 3. Working capital finance
- 4. Working capital management & decision making.
- 1. Concept of fixed and variable costs
- 2. Make or buy decisions
Budgets and budgeting techniques
- 1. Need and type of budget
- 2. Variance analysis
- Debt vs Equity – Financing decisions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- 1. Function Heads
- 2. Enterpreneurs
- 3. Mid-Level Managers
- 4. Lawyers
- 5. Anyone Using Financial Info
- 6. Investors